- All shipping costs are noted on the item page and calculated for you during the checkout process.
- Deliveries to the 48 contiguous states will be made via FedEx Ground, UPS or by other common domestic carrier.
- 2Modern offers FREE SHIPPING on items $50 or more, unless otherwise specified on the item page. Items $50 or less have a $5 per item shipping charge. Some manufacturers require a mandatory shipping charge.
- We cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes; we require a street address.
- Unless otherwise specified with "White Glove Service" on the product page, 2Modern does not provide installation, assembly or physical delivery of furniture into residences or businesses.
- If an order is cancelled after the order has been shipped or processed, the customer is responsible for round trip shipping charges even if 2Modern paid for the original shipment (i.e. Free Shipping). Consult Returns & Exchanges for more information about returns.
International Orders and Orders Outside of Contiguous US
- 2Modern ships only within the United States.
- For shipping to Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico, a freight forwarder will need to be setup prior to placing an order on 2Modern.
- A freight forwarder will provide you with a US address, where we will ship your order. All shipping fees from that US destination to your location is calculated for you by the freight forwarder.
- Please note: We need to inform you that once the item is delivered to the freight forwarder warehouse you take ownership and responsibility for shipping to your location.
- White glove service is not offered with shipping outside the Continental US. For items shipping outside the Continental US, customers will be responsible for round-trip shipping costs on returns that are not damaged or incorrect.
Large Item Deliveries
- Certain items available on 2Modern are required to be shipped via a 3rd party “freight” carrier, because they are too heavy or require special handling that standard delivery carriers are unable to manage.
- If your purchase will be delivered via a 3rd Party service, you will be contacted by the delivery company via telephone, 1-5 days prior to the delivery, to schedule an appointment and discuss the details of your shipment. You will need to be present to sign for the item.
- Unless otherwise specified on your order, all large order deliveries shipping via 3rd party carriers are brought to the curbside only.
- Please specify any special delivery instructions in the "Special Notes" area during checkout. Let us know about narrow streets, staircases in apartment buildings, etc. Some delivery companies may charge more if there are special shipping/delivery circumstances. We will provide you a quote for your upgraded, delivery service.
- Please note, customers who would like to return items that are not shipped incorrectly or damaged will be responsible for round-trip shipping costs on all 3rd party type deliveries. Please consult Returns & Exchanges for more information.
White Glove Delivery Service
- Certain items available on 2Modern can be delivered via a "White Glove" service.
- These items are carefully wrapped and delivered into your business or residence.
- These charges are specified on the product pages and in your shopping cart during checkout.
- For any questions regarding "White Glove" delivery, please contact 2Modern Customer Service at (888) 222-4410.
Every 2Modern shipment is insured against damage.
- Notify us immediately if you notice ANY damage to your package.
- If you should discover a problem, bring it to the driver’s attention immediately. Visibly damaged packages should be refused.
- Some damage may appear to be minimal on the box, however the inner contents of the package may be severely damaged. We advise you to open the boxes immediately to check the contents and then write a precise description of the damage BEFORE SIGNING.
- To successfully expedite any damage claim, you must keep the original packing material that the item(s) arrived in and print the words, "Damaged Upon Arrival" next to where you sign for the merchandise.
- Digital or traditional photographs can also be very helpful tools in assisting us to expedite a damage claim.